Welcome to Streamer Sunday! This is a weekly ongoing series that spotlights Twitch/YouTube video game streamers. This week: BanZaii Turtle!
1) For those that don’t know who you are, why don’t you tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Adrian , I am 24 from Adelaide South Australia. I am a natural Bodybuilder, who loves to make people laugh and play games. Video Games have always been an outlet for me as I have had a fairly stressful life. My favourite games are open world RPGS and any game with an involving, intrinsic backstory, i.e. Fallout, Elder Scrolls Series, Witcher and Final Fantasy.
2) How long have you been streaming?
I have been streaming for little over a week now, and I love the engagement of talking to people who want to watch me play some games that have forged my love of the video gaming world.
3) What types of games do you find to be the best to play for a stream session?
I find mission based games the most fun to stream with, because they offer a unique interaction with the audience. (THE POWER TO MAKE CHOICES)
4) What has been your favorite game to stream so far?
Bethesda Studios games have been the most fun.
5) What do you have currently going on?
I currently have a Deckard Cain inspired gameplay of Fallout 4 on my YT channel where I character act as one of the main characters from Diablo.
6) Why Twitch? I mean, now that YouTube offers the same sort of thing why not go to the bigger platform?
Because YouTube saves my streams directly to my channel, where I would rather export them and make a “best of” video compilation.
7) How was adapting to the world of video game streaming?
It is difficult. I am still trying to find my footing as a streamer. I’m not a fan of FPS as its oversaturated; I want to stand out and be unique.
8) What’s on the horizon for you?
Big plans within Australasian Gaming. Can’t talk about it much, but it is sure to be good.
9) Where can people follow you and watch you stream?
People can follow me at Twitch.tv/BanZaiiTurtle Twitter @banzaiiturtl3, and YouTube BanZaiiTurtle.